Friday, January 21, 2011

hi....i'm still new here......................

I  try my best to make this blog better.......... First, I want to share my experiences about the ACL  sugery  on my right knee....done on 8 march 2010.....my ACL was torn about one year ago.......It happen when I was involved in the futsal  tournament called LIGA FUTSAL KEBANGSAAN organised by FAM....present  for my company: Media Prima Berhad .........


favourite number

 I think.....I will create this blog in Bahasa Melayu..... exspecially for the ACL reconstruction coz there was no references in bahasa......

' hidup kita ini boleh diibaratkan seperti nombor lapan @ 8 kerana di dalam hidup ini ada kalanya kita di atas dan dibawah....ada masanya juga kita tersepit diantara kedua-duanya.....oleh itu jika kita berada di atas atau di bawah kita perlulah mengingati apa yang berlaku semasa kita berada ditengah-tengah itu........'





1 comment: